SM9221 (SM2200 Development Board)
SM9221 is an evaluation and demonstration node for thThe SM9221 Demonstration node consists of a motherboard, a plug-in daughterboard and an USB-to-Serial converter board. The motherboard includes SM2200 chip, Analog front-end (AFE) circuit, coupling circuit and a Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS). The daughterboard contains Stellaris LM3S1607 MCU and JTAG interface. The SM9221 Demonstration node connects to a PC via the USB-to-Serial interface board.
- The demonstration of SM2200 power line communication features and operation
- Interfacing to external devices andproducts via the RS232 port
- Development of software applications with power line networking for the SM2200 power line transceiver
- A complete node solution no external components are needed.
- Plug-in MCU daughterboard interface allows the use of any customerís preferred MCU boards.
- USB type A connection
- RS232 interface
- IEC power connection
- Inbuilt power line coupling circuit